Beach Haven After School Care
After School Care (ASC) is held in the BHPS Hall from 3:00pm – 5:45pm.
The cost is as follows:
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm – $5.00 daily
- 3:00pm – 5:45pm – $15.00 daily
We are WINZ subsidised and CYFs & OSCAR approved.
Afternoon tea is provided.
Beach Haven Before School Care
Before School Care is held in the BHPS Hall from 7:30am – 8:30am.
The cost is $5.00 per morning.
How to Enrol
To enrol in the Beach Haven Before & After School Care Programme please following the instructions below to set up your profile.
- Go to https://beachhavenprimary.aimyplus.com/
- Click on the Purple Register Now button
- Follow the guidelines to set up yours and then your child/ren’s profiles
- Where possible please include photos this really helps the staff know who you, and other member who can collect the children are
- Add as much detail as possible but remember you can always go back and edit it at any stage later
Once you have a Profile you will see when you log in it takes you to the ‘Dashboard’ this is the main hub where you will see all the important information relating to bookings, information and fees. Also messages and reminders can be sent directly to you from the co-ordinator using the Dashboard.
Next make your bookings
- Simply click on the Make a Booking option by your child’s name on the dashboard and you will be taken to the booking screen.
- All bookings are Regular and you can book both Before and After School through this system at the same time. You will only be able to access Term One at the moment however we will open the rest of the year once we have trialled this terms set up.
- Although it does give you the option to do it a week at a time we would ask that you book no less than one month at a time (the whole term is preferred). Please note if you do not book for this period, the school will decline your booking. We only have 70 spaces available at the programme so booking confirmations will be first in first served.
- Once you have submitted your bookings, it will be automatically sent to the Co-ordinator and she will confirm it or contact you if there is a problem. Once confirmed the booking cannot be changed by you, only by the Co-ordinator at their discretion.
- Invoices are then created based on your bookings for the term one week in advance and will appear on your Dashboard. We hope that the ability to view and manage your invoices in this way will eliminate for some, what was an unknown or confusing process.
- If you qualify for a WINZ subsidy, the forms can also be printed from Aimy for the your termly updates.
- Whilst it does say there is an option for Credit Card payments at this stage the school will not be offering this facility due to the fees associated with it.
- If you cannot figure this out at home please pop into the office or see Claire and we will help get you set up and underway.
Payment can be made directly to the school bank account, please use your child/ren’s surname and the reference ASC – Beach Haven Primary School – 12-3109-0011647-00
All enquiries welcome please see the office or contact Lesley on 021 207 5627.