Beach Haven Primary is currently awaiting approve to a signatory for the Code of Practice for Pastoral Care of International Students – no applications can be confirmed until such time as permission is granted from the MOE.
Beach Haven Primary School has agreed to observe and be bound by the Code of Practice for Pastoral Care of International Students published by the Ministry of Education.
At the time of your initial enquiry we will establish whether or not we have a place at your child’s year level. You will be informed of this before any further steps in the enrolment process can occur.
At the next phase of the process you will need to provide;
- Agent Details
- Passport Verification
- Student visa/permit
- Copy of the most recent school report with verified English translation.
- Evidence of Medical and Travel Insurance
- Health immunisation checklist
- Medical information completed
On receipt of the application and when you enrolment has been accepted you will be invited to tour the school.
Once your application is approved and on receipt of payment an offer of place and a receipt will be issued. At this stage an application to immigration for a student permit.
* If a place is not available at the time of your enquiry you will be offered the opportunity to go on a waiting list. When a place becomes available you will be notified and have 14 days to accept or decline the place.