Nau mai haere mai,
Thank you for taking the time to find out more about Beach Haven Primary.
At Beach Haven Primary we work collaboratively with parents and students to ensure each student experiences success in all aspects of their educational journey.
We want our students to be socially adept, emotionally secure, as well as academically successful. Our learning programmes are designed to enrich, engage and inspire our students to reach their potential in a 21st Century world.
We welcome international students and their families and look forward to offering a memorable and stimulating experience during your time with us.
At Beach Haven Primary we offer:
- An International Student Manager who is responsible for international students and parent liaison,
- Full mainstreaming of all students into classes,
- English language classes in small groups coordinated by an ESOL teacher,
- A range of additional opportunities such as Kapa Haka, choir, sporting events and much more,
- A friendly and nurturing environment,
- Curriculum focused trips and excursions.
For more information please download a copy of our International Student Flyer or our more detailed Student Information Pack
Ngā mihi nui,